Quick access to various forms and documents
- Lumbar (Print Copy PDF)
- Lumbar (Fillable PDF)
- Cervical (Print Copy PDF)
- Cervical (Fillable PDF)
- Thoracic (Print Copy PDF)
- Thoracic (Fillable PDF)
- Lower Extremities (Print Copy PDF)
- Lower Extremities (Fillable PDF)
- Upper Extremities (Print Copy PDF)
- Upper Extremities (Fillable PDF)
This version of the Re-Assessment form was introduced on Part C and Part D MDT courses from January 2016. It is a trial version primarily introduced to assist course participants. However, MDT clinicians are encouraged to use it in daily practice.
We strongly suggest you download these guidelines as provided by our International Director of Education, Richard Rosedale, PT, Dip. MDT.
Guide to Abbreviations and Terminology used for the completion of assessment forms
Copyright of the forms will remain with MII and the actual form itself must not be changed in any way, however it will be acceptable for a hospital, etc. to incorporate their logo or name at the top of the form and requisite format for patient identification. This option is for convenience; however, you may find this option more expensive than buying the pads from OPTP or the other Spinal Publications Limited agents who carry stock. We recommend that you download and save the forms to a PC to print on demand without having to be connected to the internet. If your printer has a duplex (2-sided) option that is ideal. You may also photocopy the forms, and again, you are free to make as many copies as necessary.
- Website Classifieds - Post Job Opportunities
- General Materials Order Form- replacement manuals, certificates, etc
- Consumer Brochure Order Form
- Recently Credentialed MDT Clinicians: Press Release Template