Host A Course
The McKenzie Institute® is committed to the highest standard of education providing the best preparation in the application of McKenzie principles through our Program of Certification. To provide this post-graduate education service in targeted geographic locations nationwide that are time, travel and cost-efficient, we seek the assistance of a local cosponsor who is interested in building an on-going relationship with the Institute that is mutually beneficial.
Benefits of Cosponsorship:
- Free or Reduced Course Tuition
- Free McKenzie Products (OPTP)
- Free Job Opp Advertising on our Website
- Gain Patient Referrals from our Certified MDT Provider Online Referral Network
- Consideration as an Official Training Center
Each of the following is required to qualify as a Cosponsor Organization:
(The availability of these requirements necessary to host our courses will determine what portion(s) of the program can be held with your organization.)
- A course venue (with an optimum learning environment)
- Reasonable proximity to suitable lodging and airports
- A variety of provisions to include A/V equipment and catering
- A good volume of spine/extremity patients to draw from for patient demonstration
- An on-site coordinator who has taken at least one McKenzie course
For more detailed information regarding cosponsorship,click here.