MDT Resource Center for the Americas Region
In the midst of COVID-19, we understand that individuals may be seeking out resources to continue their education or simply learn about subjects they’ve always been interested in. The Institute's Resource Center continues to be a source of digital materials, videos, podcasts, webinars, and printable pieces for both members and non-members. On this page, find links to foundational educational information as well as newly added and timely materials related to COVID-19 and our practitioners.
MIUSA and MICanada have collaborated to provide MDT clinicians and members with quality services as well as support for professional development and clinical practice.
- Practitioner Perspective Videos
- Informational Webinars
- Informational Videos
- Patient Briefs - a series of one-page handouts for your patients’ reference
- Overview Brochure
- Job Listings
Resources to Continue Your Learning Between Courses
Login is required to utilize any of the following free educational enhancement options. Access to videos and self-tests are based on your level of MDT training.
Become a McKenzie Institute member now for unlimited access to McKenzie resources, including:
- The Journal of Manual and Manipulative Therapy (JMMT): Print subscription mailed five times yearly – Visit the Taylor & Francis site for news and alerts.
- Online Member Resources including past journal and newsletter Article Archives, ongoing access to MDT Procedures Video Library, and member special posts
- Posting job opportunities
- Marketing support (MDT Certified only) – customizable brochures, MDT logo and program overview presentation. Also, a link to your company website on the Provider Directory.