Become a Member of McKenzie
The McKenzie Institute strives to disseminate information on the latest advances in MDT, increase the knowledge and expertise of its members, improve our programs, services and support, and provide a vehicle of communication between practitioners of the McKenzie Method. Join us in our mission to achieve better understanding for smarter patient care!
As a member of The McKenzie Institute, you get access to exclusive content and significant savings on courses, conferences and more, including:
- 10 percent discount on all course registrations (over $200 in savings)
- Discounts to attend MDT McKenzie Conferences of the Americas
- Complimentary print subscription to the acclaimed peer review Journal of Manual & Manipulative Therapy (JMMT), published five times per year ($200 value)
- Discounts to attend MDT McKenzie Conferences of the Americas (up to $120 in savings)
- Product discounts – MIUSA, OPTP
- Free classified listing for job opportunities on our website
- Ongoing access to the McKenzie Institute International video library of MDT procedures based on your training status
- Access to the online article archive providing all past content from the International Journal of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (IJMDT), MDT World Press and SpineLine newsletters
- Access to our online research database of clinical abstracts and research reviews
- A free link to your company website in our Provider Locator online directory for credentialed and diplomaed members (24,000-plus monthly visitors)
- Marketing support for credentialed and diplomaed members
Set yourself apart from your competition and be part of a growing community of clinicians who are the worldwide authority on the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy and who strive to keep learning and improving patient care.
Click here to download our membership form to fax or mail.