Course Registration: Frequently Asked Questions
McKenzie USA offers quick, easy and secure online course registration! Visit the course list to view and register for available courses.
Some of the most frequently asked questions regarding course registration are listed below.
Please contact us directly if you have additional questions or need more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are your course fees?
- How can I get a registration form to mail or fax?
- Do the courses need to be taken in sequential order?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What are your audit fees?
- Do you offer continuing education credits?
- What if I miss any hours, will I get credit?
- What is your cancellation/hold policy and refunds?
|Part A||Part B||Part C||Part D||Adv EXT||Adv CDM|
Audit: not applicable
- Download the course registration form for: Click Here
- Download the Exam Registration Form: Click Here
The course fees include:
- A copy of the book Treat Your Own Back by Robin McKenzie and a lumbar roll (Part A)
- A copy of the book Treat Your Own Neck by Robin McKenzie and a cervical roll (Part B)
- A copy of the book Treat Your Own Hip by Robin McKenzie (Part C)
- A copy of the book Treat Your Own Shoulder by Robin McKenzie (Part D)
- A copy of the book Treat Your Own Knee by Robin McKenzie (Advanced MDT: Extremities)
- Comprehensive course manual (delivered digitally)
- Certificate of completion (delivered digitally)
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks (Onsite courses only. Lunch not included.)
Payment must accompany a registration form. If this is not possible for employer paid fees, a purchase order or letter of verification from the company must be provided. A credit card is required to hold a spot when payment is pending. All fees MUST be received prior to start of course. If a company check has not been received by the start of the course, your credit card will be charged accordingly. We accept checks or the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA or Discover. We will not bill for registration unless specifically requested through our Administrative office.
Course Order: You must begin with Part A. After Part A, you have the option to take Part B or Part C at your discretion. Parts A, B and C must be completed to take Part D. (Eligibility rules apply.) Due to significant changes in the MDT Program of Certification curriculum, if you have not taken a course in the last 10 years, and are not yet Credentialed, you will be required to restart the series with Part A.
Group Discounts: For groups of 3 or more from the same organization, a 10% discount is available on tuition for the same Part in the course series. Group registrations cannot be processed online. All participants must register by fax or mail at the same time with an individual registration form for each person and payment for all participants must accompany the registrations.
Audit Fee: If the course(s) was taken outside of 10 years, registrants must pay full cost of tuition when retaking a course. If it has been 10 years or less since you last took a course, we allow a limited number of retakes on traditional, live A-D courses for only 50% of the course tuition. We also offer a discounted audit price for a limited number of seats on the Adv Ext course. We do not offer discounted audit pricing on any fully online courses (A, B, C or D), Adv CDM or Adv Procedures courses.
Continuing Education Credits: A certificate of attendance with the appropriate number of CEUs noted will be digitally provided to all participants on the Wednesday following successful completion of the course and may be used for CEU verification and credit. Click Here to Access our CEU Directory.
Missed hours on a traditional, live course: When a participant misses a day(s), or any portion of a day throughout the course, under no circumstances will a course certificate be provided to that participant. Per strict guidelines with state CEU requirements, we are required to verify course completion. Upon receipt of course materials from the course site, the MIUSA administrative office will mail the participant a letter of Course Hours Verification identifying the total hours attended. The participant will not be eligible to continue with the next Part of the MDT Program of Certification until the previous course requirement has been completed. The participant can complete the day(s) or hours missed within one year of the course dates at no additional fee and will then receive the digital certificate for full course credit. If the participant does not complete this requirement within one year, he or she will be required to pay fees as follows:
Less than half the course missed - pay the audit fee
Half or more of the course missed - pay in full
Policy for Standard & Online Course Attendees (excluding Case Manager): Every attempt is made to offer our programs as publicized. However, MIUSA reserves the right to adjust program dates, location, times, faculty, etc. in order to accommodate unforeseen circumstances; we will only notify advanced registrants of any program changes. MIUSA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to such adjustments.
MIUSA further reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment or unforeseen circumstances up to two weeks prior to the start of the course. If the course is cancelled by The McKenzie Institute, a full refund will be offered or funds can be transferred to another course. MIUSA is not responsible for any expenses incurred by registrants due to such cancellations.
Once a registration has been processed, cancellation notices must be provided in writing from participants. A written notice must be provided up to two weeks prior to the course start date to receive a refund, minus a $100.00 administrative fee - or the registration may be transferred to another course for up to one year from the date of the written notification.
No refunds will be given for cancellations received within two weeks prior to the start of the course. However, a registration may be transferred to another course, without penalty, for up to one year from the date of the written notification. After one year, the registration is null and void and the participant must register again at full fee. A written request is also required for a substitute to attend. For registrations held with a credit card pending receipt of a company check, if the company check has not been received prior to cancellation, your credit card will be charged accordingly.
Registrations for the fully, online Case Manager course are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- For traditional, live Part A and B courses, if the mandatory online prerequisite component for a course has not been completed by midnight on the Wednesday prior to the start date of the course, said student may be prohibited from further participation and cancellation policy terms will apply.
- For fully online Part A and B courses, if the mandatory online prerequisite component for a course has not been completed by midnight on the Wednesday prior to the start date of the course, said student may be prohibited from further participation and cancellation policy terms will apply.
For both traditional and live Parts A and B courses, continued access to the online component will be denied after the 7-day post-course agreement. If eligible to transfer registration to a future course, online access will be reactivated only when an official transfer request to a new live course is provided in writing and acknowledged by the Institute. The new course date will prompt re-entry into online/test for our standard designated time period. If no written transfer request is made within one year, the participant must register again with full payment.