McKenzie Institute Online Courses
Save time and money with The McKenzie Institute's convenient online courses.
Follow these easy steps to get started!
- Log In with your McKenzie Institute USA online community profile username and password or Sign Up to create a profile.
- Enable 'cookies' on your web browser.
- Ensure that you have Adobe Acrobat PDF viewer installed
NOTE: Online video is dependent on bandwidth available from your Internet service provider. During times of high traffic, the video may glitch or freeze. This should correct itself within a matter of seconds. For the same reason, downloading documents may also take longer depending on the speed of your connection, computer or Internet traffic.
If you leave your computer idle for longer than 20 minutes, you will need to login again. A pop-up window will prompt you to re-enter your login. This is primarily for the protection of your account and security of our programs.
Before embarking on our formal training, this free course is designed to provide a very broad overview to better understand the principles of the McKenzie Method.
With the test component at the end, this is an excellent tool for students and universities as an extra credit task or simply to enhance a curriculum.
Note: The Overview Course is NOT the same as the mandatory online prerequisite component associated with either the Part A or Part B course and WILL NOT fulfill the requirements for either course.
The McKenzie Case Manager courses were created to provide web-based instruction designed for the advanced McKenzie MDT clinician. These courses present complex clinical practice scenarios through a collection of cases that will add to your patient experience base and help you focus on the power of utilizing the information gathered on The McKenzie Institute Assessment forms to lead to patient classification and management strategies.
Each Case Manager course (volume) currently consists of eight (8) individual cases.
- Case Manager Volume 1 examines four lumbar and four cervical patients.
- Case Manager Volume 2 examines two lumbar, two cervical, two upper extremity and two lower extremity patients.
- Case Manager Volume 3 examines three lumbar, three cervical, one upper extremity and one lower extremity patient.
Through the analysis of all case studies, registrants will improve their clinical decision making as related to the application of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy to patients presenting with cervical, lumbar and extremity problems.
All course volumes utilize interactive McKenzie Assessment forms throughout all cases. The cases presented were taken from actual patients seen by senior instructors of The McKenzie Institute.
To thoroughly study and work through each of the eight-case volumes, expect an average of 12 total contact hours. Your registration will remain active for 90 days.
The administrative office will send you a certificate for CEUs within two weeks of successful completion of the eight cases and submission of the final course evaluation.
Course Registration Details
Part A completion
is required; Part D
completion is strongly recommended.
(Note: Unless you have experience and a sound understanding of the principles of the MDT McKenzie assessment process, we encourage you not to participate. No refunds will be provided.)
$125 per volume – MIUSA Members
$225 per volume – Non-members
(ALL sales are final...please read the Terms of Agreement carefully)
How to Register:
- Begin by viewing the short demo for an example of The McKenzie Case Manager to familiarize yourself with the course format.
- Following the demo, you must read and accept the Terms of Agreement to access the registration page.
- Payment can be made with a credit card via our Online Registration Form (recommended for quickest registration.). You will not receive an email notification instructing you to proceed if you register online, as access is granted simultaneously with receipt of payment.
- Following online payment, return to this page and click the link "Proceed Directly to Login Page." Your username and password will be the same as your MIUSA website login for the course login.
- As an alternative, U.S. participants may print out the Case Manager Registation Form and either fax or mail it back to MIUSA with credit card details. Once your registration has been received and is processed, MIUSA will then notify you via email confirmation that you may begin. You will have 90 days from that date of that email to complete the course.
- If you are a U.S. participant and must pay by check, you will be required to wait for the check to clear before you can proceed. We will notify you via email when you may begin and your registration will be effective 90 days from receipt of the email. Click here to download the Case Manager Registration Form.
- Non-US participants must register online with use of a credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
View the Demo
Register Immediately (already viewed demo)
Proceed Directly to Login Page (already registered/paid; to start or an active student in progress returning to complete the course)