Get in the Know – Join the Discussions
LinkedIn MDT Forum: Connect with McKenzie Institute faculty and thought leaders who lead discussions with clinicians who are certified in MDT or actively involved with MDT training.
McKenzie Study Groups
Throughout the U.S., clinicians who have begun their training and those already certified in the McKenzie Method®, have joined together to form online and local Study Groups to continue their learning of this clinically and scientifically proven method of assessing and treating the spine.
Once you have established your group, complete the Enrollment Form to have your group's details posted in the current Study Group Directory!
What study groups are available?
Click for the current Study Group Directory.
Want to start a study group?
Click for guidelines to get started.
Need some ideas?
Below are potential study group topics.
- Peripheral Joints
- Review of Assessment
- Patient Education
- Classification (includes Differentiation of Derangement, Entrapment, ANR)
- Cervical Headaches
- Trauma (including physiology of healing)
- Spondylolisthesis and Stenosis
- Big Picture History
- Differential Tests (Shoulder, Hip, SI)
- Case Studies
- Literature review
- Modification of techniques
- Technique workshop (specify area or techniques)
- Other ideas: Guest speaker